The City of Brookfield and Visit Brookfield have partnered up to bring the Brookfield Conference Center to life. North Central Group, a highly respected hotel property management company with 35 years of development, ownership, and operation experience in the premium hotel industry is our proud collaborator, building and operating The Hilton Garden Inn as well as managing and operating the new conference center.
The Brookfield Conference Center will include:
- 54,000 sq. ft. multi-purpose conference center.
- Versatile event space: 18,000 sq. ft. ballroom and 6,000 sq. ft. ballroom with modular components to accommodate events of all types and sizes.
- State-of-the-art boardroom with built-in technology suited for all forms of conferences and presentations.
- 10,000 sq. ft. pre-function atrium
- 9,000 sq. ft. outdoor space
- On-site catering
- Attached Hilton Garden Inn with 168 rooms and an additional 389 sleeping rooms within walking distance of the Brookfield Conference Center. 1,116 more rooms within a 1-mile radius, and a by 2020 a total of 2,500 sleeping rooms within a 3-mile radius.
The Hilton Garden Inn will attach to the new conference center with a stunning glass walkway leading to the 168-room hotel. Additional hotels within walking distance offer 389 more sleeping rooms and a total of 1,116 more hotel rooms are available within a mile radius of the conference center. Future development in the area will create a total of 2,500 sleeping rooms within a 3-mile radius by 2020, ensuring that guests for events of any size will have beautiful accommodations near the conference center!